Yogi Bear's Big Break is the first Yogi Bear short, originally aired as part of The Huckleberry Hound Show. It aired on October 2, 1958.
Yogi is tired of his mundane life at the park, being treated as an attraction for visitors, so he makes several attempts to escape.
Insert details here.
- Ranger (only appearance)
- Gopher (only appearance)
- Hunter (only appearance)
- Jellystone Park (first appearance)
- Ranger station (first appearance)
- Blasting powder
- Football helmet
- Park maintenance truck
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
Kid in car
|Don Messick|| Boo Boo Bear|
Kid in car
Guy in car
The following list attempts to closely reflect how the credits are seen on screen as much as possible.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson
- Animation: Kenneth Muse
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach
- Backgrounds: Montealegre
- Titles: Lawrence Goble
- Dialogue and Story Sketches: Charles Shows, Dan Gordon
- RCA Sound Recording
- © Copyright MCMLVIII By H-B Enterprises, Inc.
- Produced and Directed By: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- None known.
- Template:US The Huckleberry Hound Show: Volume 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on August 15, 2006.
- Yogi: I've only been gone two minutes, and I'm homesick for the park already.