Slumber Party Smarty is the second Yogi Bear short, originally aired as part of The Huckleberry Hound Show. It aired on October 9, 1958.
Yogi's hibernation is hindered by a troublesome duckling.
Insert details here.
- Biddy Buddy (first appearance)
- Jellystone Park
- Yogi's cave (first appearance)
- Yogi's bed
- Yogi's alarm clock
- Yogi's shotgun
- Yogi's hachet
- Yogi's inner tube
- Yogi's suitcase
|Daws Butler||Yogi Bear|
|Red Coffey||Biddy Buddy|
The following list attempts to closely reflect how the credits are seen on screen as much as possible.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson
- Animation: Lewis Marshall
- Layout: Dick Bickenbach
- Backgrounds: Montealegre
- Titles: Lawrence Goble
- Dialogue and Story Sketches: Charles Shows, Dan Gordon
- RCA Sound Recording
- © Copyright MCMLVIII By H-B Enterprises, Inc.
- Produced and Directed By: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera
- Boo Boo and Ranger Smith are absent.
- Biddy Buddy is the prototype to the yellow-feathered Yakky Doodle (originally voiced by Jimmy Weldon). Biddy Buddy was in turn based on Quacker (also voiced by Red Coffey) from eight MGM Tom and Jerry short films, also directed by Hanna and Barbera.
- None known.
- Template:US The Huckleberry Hound Show: Volume 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on August 15, 2006.
- Biddy Buddy: It's s-s-so cold outside. I might get pneumonia and die.