- This article is about the cartoon character. For the live-action incarnation, look here.
Ranger Smith is a middle-aged Caucasian male, with black hair, and a bulbous nose.
Insert details here.
- The Huckleberry Hound Show
- 114. Be My Pest Guest
- The Yogi Bear Show
- Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!
- Yogi's Gang
- Yogi's First Christmas
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt
- The New Yogi Bear Show
- Yogi's Great Escape
- Yogi and the Invasion of the Space Bears
- Yogi the Easter Bear
Add details on physical appearance and personality.
Add episode details.
He was initially voiced by Daws Butler as a prototype to Ranger Smith (as most rangers were before the character was officially introduced). Once Ranger Smith became a regular, he was voiced by Don Messick and continued to do in virtually all appearances until Messick's death in 1997. One exception for Yo, Yogi!, where Raanger Smith was the younger Officer Smith, being portrayed by Greg Burson. In Spümcø's non-canon shorts of the late 1990's, he was voiced by Corey Burton, being the first unofficial successor to Messick.
- In the theatrical film, Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!, his first name was revealed to be John, but later in the The New Yogi Bear Show short, Predaterminator, he was called Francis.
- In Yogi's Gang, he inexplicably had blond hair.